Which sea touches the shores og england scotland the netherlands denmark and norway?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which sea touches the shores og england scotland the netherlands denmark and norway?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 23 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Which sea touches the shores og england scotland the netherlands denmark and norway?» often ask the following questions:
💰 What sea touches the shores of england netherlands denmark scotland norway?
the North Sea
- What sea touches he shores of england scotland netherlands denmark and norway?
- What sea touches the shores of england scotland netherlands denmark and norway?
- Answering which sea touches the shores of england scotland the netherlands denmark and norway?
💰 Which sea touches the shores of england scotland the netherlands denmark and norway?
The North Sea meets those criteria.
- What sea touches the shores of england scotland denmark and norway and netherlands?
- What sea touches shores of england scotland netherland denmark and norway?
- What sea touches the shores of england scotland denmark and norway?
💰 Which sea touches the shores on england scotland denmark norway and the netherlands?
The North Sea
- Which sea touches the shores of england scotland the netherlands denmarkand norway?
- Which sea touches the shores of england scotland the netherlands?
- What sea touches the shore of england scotland netherlands denmark?
1 other answer
The North Sea.
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Which sea touches the shores og england scotland the netherlands denmark and norway?» so you can surely find the answer!
What sea touches the shores of england scotland?
The North Sea is a sea of the Atlantic Ocean between Great Britain (specifically England and Scotland), Norway, Jutland (in Denmark), Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and Hauts-de-France (in France).
What sea touches the shores of england and scotland?
The North Sea :)
Is scandinavia norway and denmark in scotland?
Scandinavia is defined as Sweden, Denmark and Norway. It does not include Scotland.
What sea touches scotland?
The North Sea and the Atlantic Ocean
Which continent is england scotland?
Which country includes england scotland?
The UK – a sovereign state that includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Great Britain – an island situated off the north west coast of Europe. British Isles – a collection of over 6,000 islands, of which Great Britain is the largest.
Which is more beautiful norway or scotland?
What makes Scotland the most beautiful country in the world?
- Scotland’s beauty lies in its rugged landscapes and dramatic scenery. You wouldn’t describe the rocky pinnacles on the Isle of Skye as ‘pretty’ but these striking landmarks, along with similar natural structures all around the country, are what gives Scotland its particular charm.
Which hills divide scotland and england?
The Cheviot Hills
Which is bigger england or scotland?
England's area is 50,346 square miles while Scotland's area is 30,414 square miles.
Which king united england and scotland?
On this day in 1603, James VI of Scotland was crowned James I of England and Lord of Ireland – a personal union that helped found today's United Kingdom.
Is denmark in scotland?
No, Denmark is a sovereign state, north of Germany.
Which geographic feature divides england and scotland?
- The Anglo-Scottish border (Scottish Gaelic: Crìochan Anglo-Albannach) is a border separating Scotland and England which runs for 96 miles (154 km) between Marshall Meadows Bay on the east coast and the Solway Firth in the west. The surrounding area is sometimes referred to as "the Borderlands".
Which is better england scotland or ireland?
that's easy...the English drink tea, the Celts just get to tea-bag. its easily either iralnd or Scotland, id say Scotland cos its just awesome!!
Which island lies between england and scotland?
England and Scotland share a land border, so there is no island that is between them.
Is scotland close to denmark?
The distance between Denmark and Scotland is 562 miles.
Which continent is england scotland and wales located?
Which is better england or scotland in football?
- Few would argue that England have a more talented squad on paper, but Scotland's determination and tenacity should not be underestimated. This is the first tournament Scotland have qualified for since the 1998 World Cup and the likes of John McGinn and captain Andrew Robertson are capable of turning a game with a moment of quality.
Which is easier to drive england or scotland?
- First of all, take the other's advice and reserve an automatic.... it costs more but is worth it. Scotland is easier to drive in than in England (less traffic) and Ireland (wider roads). You'll be a bit nervous driving on the 1st day, more confident the 2nd, and by the 3rd day you'll think it's fun.
Which is more land mass england or scotland?
- England has by far the most land area. Interestingly, the island of Ireland has slightly more land area than Scotland, but when split into its two parts, Scotland has more area than either. England, with 50,301 square miles. The others are: Ireland (island), 32,595 square miles; Scotland, 30,918 square miles; and Wales, 8,016 square miles.
Which is the better team england or scotland?
- England may hold a narrow historic advantage over Scotland -- 48 wins to 41 -- but for many years now, the Three Lions have dominated this rivalry. However, no team in history has beaten England on more occasions than Scotland. "We're hoping to repeat that tonight," Finleyson added.
Which king led scotland to victory over england?
Robert the Bruce was one of the most noted but there have been many such as: William Wallace
Was scotland part or norway?
No. It is part of United Kingdom
What years did denmark invade scotland?
Denmark did not invade Scotland.