Is dublin warmer than edinburgh?
- Top best answers to the question «Is dublin warmer than edinburgh»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Is dublin warmer than edinburgh?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «Is dublin warmer than edinburgh»
On average, it's colder and a lot windier than Dublin. However, if you wrap up warm, it should be fine. If you can't stand a bit of cold and wind, then Edinburgh has worse weather than Dublin.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Is dublin warmer than edinburgh?» often ask the following questions:
💰 Is glasgow warmer than edinburgh?
GLASGOW is also warmer, the West Coast city enjoys average temperatures which are far warmer than Edinburgh, the capital is also quite exposed to the Easterly Winds which increase the chill factor.
💰 Is dublin bigger than edinburgh?
Yes I think so, in terms of population it would be anyway, if Dublin is bigger than Glasgow then it is certainly bigger than Edinburgh
- Which is warmer edinburgh or glasgow?
- Is dublin bigger than glasgow?
- Are passports required edinburgh to dublin return?
💰 Is edinburgh bigger than dublin?
With two incomes, Dublin is quite liveable, and extremely enjoyable. It's bigger than Edinburgh, there's a fantastic vibe to the city, the friendliness is unparallaled, it's a young and trendy place, and it's your gateway to discovering the extraordinarily beautiful Emerald Isle that is Ireland.
- Are there ferries from dublin to edinburgh?
- Can i travel from edinburgh to dublin?
- Do trains run between dublin and edinburgh?
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «Is dublin warmer than edinburgh?» so you can surely find the answer!
Should i go to dublin or edinburgh?
Since the average salary in Dublin is higher than in Edinburgh, it stands to reason that many aspects of life are more expensive there. And that counts for things like housing and electricity, but also for things that affect travellers, like public transport and restaurants. The winner: Edinburgh.
What airlines fly from edinburgh to dublin?
Ryanair and Aer Lingus.Have no passport can i have fly with student ID CARD
How do you get from dublin to edinburgh?
The simplest way is to fly. It is also possible to get ferries from Dublin or other parts of Ireland to Britain and then get to Edinburgh by road or rail.
How far by car from dublin to edinburgh?
Approximately 250 miles, plus a ferry crossing from Stranraer to Belfast or Cairnryan to Larne.
How long is flight from dublin to edinburgh?
Less than 1 hour
How many airline miles from dublin to edinburgh?
Flight distance from Dublin to Edinburgh (Dublin Airport – Edinburgh Airport) is 210 miles / 338 kilometers / 182 nautical miles. Estimated flight time is 53 minutes. Driving distance from Dublin (DUB) to Edinburgh (EDI) is 277 miles / 446 kilometers and travel time by car is about 6 hours 48 minutes.
Is there a train from dublin to edinburgh?
- Travel from Dublin (Ireland) to Edinburgh (United Kingdom) by train (351km): schedule and information to the train connection. Compare fares and buy your ticket. To travel by train and ferry from Dublin in Ireland to Edinburgh in the United Kingdom, please read the following information. There are three different travel routes.
What airlines fly from dublin to edinburgh scotland?
Aer Lingus and BMI.
Where is better to visit dublin or edinburgh?
Edinburgh packs more charm, scenery, and history into a small city. Dublin packs more fun and diversity, but it is larger and a bit more commercial. Both are awesome and totally worth a visit.
Where is cardiff dublin edinburgh and london located?
Cardiff is in Wales. Dublin is in Ireland. Edinburgh is in Scotland. London is in England.
Which is better to visit edinburgh or dublin?
Dublin is bigger and more expensive than Edinburgh. Both cities boast splendid architecture but that of Dublin is more varied. The weather is damp in both cities. The public transport in both cities is comparable.
Are there any direct flights from dublin to edinburgh?
- If you are flying with Ryanair then you can organise a direct flight from Dublin to Edinburgh. Aer Lingus also offers non-stop flights. However, if you fly with KLM you may have a layover in Amsterdam (AMS). Where can I charge my phone when I land in Edinburgh International Airport?
Is it cheap to flight to dublin or edinburgh?
Dublin to Edinburgh: Flight information
|Cheapest flight found||£15|
|Average flight time||1 hr 7 mins|
|Cheapest month to fly||November|
|Most popular airline||Aer Lingus|
|Flights per week||82|
Which is the quickest flight from dublin to edinburgh?
- The quickest flight from Dublin Airport to Edinburgh Airport is the direct flight which takes 1h. Which airlines fly from Dublin Airport to Edinburgh Airport? Aer Lingus and Ryanair offer flights from Dublin Airport to Edinburgh Airport. Where can I stay near Edinburgh? There are 803+ hotels available in Edinburgh. Prices start at £75 per night.
Is belfast bigger than edinburgh?
No. Edinburgh is bigger than Belfast.
Is edinburgh better than glasgow?
Glasgow is far bigger that Edinburgh and not as "touristy". It's got great shopping and loads of pubs/clubs. It's well known for it's architecture and it's (free) museums and galleries. Edinburgh is the capital city of Scotland and has a snaller, more compact city centre.
Is edinburgh better than london?
Edinburgh is generally a lot cheaper accommodation wise than London. You could do a few days in Edinburgh and then a three day trip with a company like Rabbie's Tours to the Highlands. In a week Edinburgh and trips outside would be much more manageable than London.
Is edinburgh bigger than leicester?
Is edinburgh bigger than london?
Nowhere near, London is the largest city in the UK, Edinburgh is only the 7th, Glasgow is larger than Edinburgh, London is 1,623 sq km and Edinburgh is only 259 sq km.
Is edinburgh cheaper than london?
How is the cost of living in Edinburgh compared to London?
- Indices Difference. Consumer Prices in London are 15.78% higher than in Edinburgh. Consumer Prices Including Rent in London are 44.37% higher than in Edinburgh. Rent Prices in London are 111.44% higher than in Edinburgh.
Is edinburgh colder than london?
You rarely need summer clothes in Edinburgh and the temperature rarely exceeds 17 degrees. London, on the other hand, has much more sunshine and overall, the temperature is usually 3-7 degrees higher than in Edinburgh… Also, London is not as cold in winter.