How long is it to get to edinburgh from glasgow by bus?
The Citylink bus between Glasgow and Edinburgh is a direct route that takes 1 hour and 20 minutes. The journey time can vary depending on traffic.
- 1. the first letter of the alphabet.
- ▪ denoting the first in a set of items, categories, sizes, etc.
- ▪ denoting the first of two or more hypothetical people or things: "suppose A had killed B"
- ▪ the highest class of academic mark: "a dazzling array of straight A's"
- ▪ denoting the first file from the left, as viewed from White's side of the board.
- ▪ the first fixed quantity in an algebraic expression.
- ▪ the human blood type (in the ABO system) containing the A agglutinogen and lacking the B.
- 2. a shape like that of a capital A: "an A-shape"
- 3. the sixth note of the diatonic scale of C major.
- ▪ a key based on a scale with A as its keynote.
We've handpicked 52 related questions for you, similar to «How long is it to get to edinburgh from glasgow by bus?» so you can surely find the answer!